Saturday, February 9, 2013

January 2013 ^^

Assalamualaikum people :)
okey i know it's already too late for me to write an entry bout  january...
but never mind coz i still want to share all my memories..i spent my january very well and i guess it was one of my greatest january ever :)

CAMPUS BEACH DAY OUT
 
Pantai Teluk Cempedak
i love the colours ^^
us <3
 
they made my day 
we are awesome like that..wehooo :D
 
SAHABAT untuk selamanya 

FUTSAL PIALA TIMBALAN REKTOR
yes, that's me :)
 
with kakde and khairun <3
 shee, reen, ME, and khairun
 
proud to be one of them 
after we won our first game (i love those spirit we had at that time) :'D
 
we're the first runner-up :D
 
 though we only able to win the second place, im still so proud of my team..we didn't even expect we can play until the final..congratulation girls..i love u all..SO MUCH <3


and all those days i had spent with my classmates and housemates 
 
we woke up early and went to pasar tani after we jog every weekend..lovely roommates :)

 enjoyed my Saturday Night Fever with ex-housemates
 
our very first picture..yes, it is sad to think that this is our first picture together, completely as one group..i love them and i hope our friendship will last forever :')


there were a lot of  things happened actually but i dont have enough picture to show u..
too many things taught me to be more matured and wise..
especially in the matters of friendship..
dear you, im better without you..much better :)
thank you coz u showed me how to differentiate between fake and true friend..
dont take me for granted coz now i already know you are my FAKE FRIEND
and one more thing you should know, if i treat you the way you treated me, you would hate me dear :')

forgive my mistakes people. im a human. im trying to be better 




 


No comments: